Corporate gifting has evolved over the years. From gifting utensils to gadgets it has come a long way. With time, Company protocols change and trends emerge reshaping gifting fads. But the core ideas of appreciation and branding remain the same.
Why corporate gifting is necessary?
Admiration is always accepted. Be it your employees or clients all welcome a token of gratitude with grace. If your gifts are revered, you are sure to experience a boom of productive employees, co-operative bosses, happier clients and an explosion in the business arena.
Sounds rewarding but corporate gifting at times can get trickier if not handled carefully.
So how do you crack the code to corporate gifts? Read on as we divulge in some of the corporate gifting axioms.
While gifting to the corporate sector you don’t want to offer something less than extraordinary. The money spent on gifts should act as a valuable investment. At this juncture your company’s reputation is at stake. Here’s where the top 5 commandments of corporate gifting come into the picture.
The top 5 reasons for corporate gifting:
- Brand building –This process personifies your company’s image. The quality and style of packaging defines your stature in the market. When gifts are customized they adapt a sense of belonging.
- Brand awareness– One of the most essential commandments is brand awareness. Building ones image is crucial. Maintaining consistency in the quality glorifies the brand. Also a good gift contributes to marketing by word of mouth.
- Brand loyalty – keeping clients and employees hooked is essential and achieving the same can prove to be very beneficial for the company. It attracts every one and reminds the people who already know about the brand. It reinforces your brand in the market.
- Brand client relationship- Being a feel good factor, it generates respect and adds value. Also Incentives and bonuses motivate the employees.
- Employee retention– if you are not focusing on making them happy , at least make sure to not make them unhappy.
Just like a well appreciated gift provides motivation, a bad gift de-motivates. Hence such pivotal pointers prove to be imperative.
And at times when you want to know the crux we tell you what must be done and what must not while gifting the corporate way.
Image lovingly sourced from: