RakshaBandhan is an Indian festival which celebrates the unique bond between a brother and a sister. The sister ties a “RAKHI” on her brother’s wrist and the brother vows to protect her for life.
As a custom, after the RAKHI is tied, the brother presents his sister with gifts. But nowadays, a reverse trend of sisters presenting gifts to their brothers is also being seen in many places.
It might not always be possible to be together on RakshaBandhan. But in today’s world, distance is never a problem. There are huge selections of online rakhi gifts available, which you can send to your brother wherever he is. You can browse through umpteen number of rachis online and find the perfect RAKHI for your perfect brother.
Selecting Rakhi gifts for brothers can get confusing at times, but you can narrow them down, based on your brother’s interests and tastes.
Best Rakhi Gifts for Brother:
Below are some RakshaBandhan gifts for your brother which shows how much you care for him and yet won’t burn a hole in your pocket!
- Chocolates: If your brother has a sweet tooth and is a major chocolate fanatic, this is the perfect gift for him. A Rakhi with a chocolate box will just sweeten up his day! Special price on chocolate gifts for brother – 20% off
- Accessories (wallet, belt, tie, cuff links): Absolute requirements for any guy. Gift your brother any or all of these items, to make him look all the more smart. Exclusive Leather Tie and accessories case for brothers!!
- Apparel : If your brother is the fashionable type, a classy formal shirt or a catchy T-shirt would definitely be a good choice for this occasion.
- Watches: For the brother who is always late, this is the perfect gift to get him to keep track of his time.
- Idols: Small idols like that of Buddha and Ganesh are also perfect. He can keep it at his desk or even in his car.
- Perfumes: Get him a fragrant perfume. He will never thank you enough!
- Gadgets: If your brother is tech savvy, look for nothing else! Gift him an iPod or some nice DVDs and make his day!
Another option is to have a perfect Rakhi gift hamper where you can handpick items and create the perfect gift hamper for your brother. A small hand written card with it will give it a personal touch. This rakhi, make your brother feel special with a variety of gifts and the best rakhis.